Movestrong, Blogstrong

Friday, October 27, 2006

Why am I Mr. Sparkle



Perhaps no question has been as powerfull nor deep as this one from Homer.

Likewise, why am I Roy Halliday? Is there a coincedence that they call him doctor? No, because he and I exist as the same person in alternate universes. Complicated? Yes. Tricky? You said it.... But it exists as the only plausible solution.

Bear witness to what evolution has created! Perhaps we’ve started a trend? Maybe this means I can throw an 99 mile an hour split fastball!

They've even given me my own action figure and bobble head!!


While the mouth and teeth aren't exact, the rest of the face is me, which can be very freaky. We cut out a picture of him from the summer and have it posted on our bulletin board with the caption "Dr. Adam's secret double life". My patients ask "Why are you in a Blue Jays uniform?"
I'm still waiting for the cheque in the mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home