Movestrong, Blogstrong

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Body for life challenge


Well I have to thank my patient Theresa for introducing me to the Body For Life Challenge.

Having gained more weight after the birth of child number 2, and putting myself last behind my family and all my practice members- the time came to make a change.

So far, there are 4 people in my office who are participating in this program, and I couldn't be more excited.
My goal is to lose 25 pounds of fat, and gain 10 pounds of muscle.
More importantly, I'm setting the goal of waking up at 5:30 in the morning, planning my days the night before, and re-writing and reviewing my goals everyday.

I'm going to keep track of my progress both here, and on the BFL forum- under the Movestrong BFL Challenge topic listing.

All those taking part, or interested in learning more, please feel free to comment on either spot.
We're here to help each other, so that we all succeed at the challenge and our goals.

Let's all build the habits of Eating strong, breathing strong and Moving strong!

Dr. Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home