Movestrong, Blogstrong

Monday, September 03, 2007

My amazing Lazarus act!

Well, after a mere 8 months away, the time has come to get on that blogging horse (sounds sort of like a Mad libs).
I have been blogging on another site, about health, and I've gotten to really liking it.
So having now passed the novelty stage, and actually created a (little bit of a) habit, I want to keep the perverbial ball rolling as they say.
So here goes.
This blog will serve not only as a place for my own innane ramblings and observations - (has anybody noticed how leave the toilet seat up, and airplane peanuts come in really small packages? I could make a fortune with that), but as a place to talk about health concepts, and especially to vent over unhealthy things packaged as healthy- pseudo green as I call it.
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, and let me know your thoughts.
Love & appreciation,
Dr. Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home