Movestrong, Blogstrong

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Help is close to home

Good news!
I was named the new on-site chiropractor at the Canadian Tire head office at Yonge & Eglinton!
I'm starting in a few weeks, and am really excited to start making a difference inside a company with so many employees.
This means I'll be out of my office on Mondays seeing patients down at Cantire (that's what I get to call it now).

On the office front, the hunt has officially begun for my new assistant. I've been flying solo for the last month, and am really looking forward to help with the administrivia (that is not my best skill)

Not so much funny stuff today, but some good news that will help to make my life easier, my practice to grow, and to help more people.

1 Comments:

  • that sounds exciting. good luck on the assistant front, it can be hard to find good help sometimes.

    You know, I always wanted to marry a chiropractor. It didn't happen and that's okay, but some days it sure would be nice to come home and get an adjustment! *sigh*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home